Travelers to Broadford will find plenty to explore and enjoy. The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 54.5 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Broadford
Places to visit in the larger region include Kilmore Golf Club, Strath Creek Falls, and Seymour Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Seymour Railway Heritage Centre and Old Post Office Gallery.
As you plan your vacation to Broadford, you may not find the perfect place to stay centrally, but here are some lodging options around the area.
- The Grange At Lancefield Retreat is 18.7 mi from the center of Broadford. This 4-star hotel in Lancefield features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
- The Grange At Cleveland Winery is located 17.7 mi from the heart of Broadford. This 4.5-star cottage in Lancefield features a winery, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Seymour Motel is 14.6 mi from central Broadford. This 3-star motel in Seymour features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Broadford
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Broadford Station. Broadford might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Broadford
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 57°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 65°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- About 0.47 inches of rain falls on Broadford each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 48°F