Search Tralee, County Kerry Hotels from AU$115
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Tralee, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and lively bar scene. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, parks, and art. A top sight in the area is Gap of Dunloe.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodations in Tralee
- The closest major airport is in Killarney (KIR-Kerry) 15.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Cahirciveen (CHE-Reeroe) 52.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tralee
The city's cultural venues include Bin Ban Gallery and Wellspring Gallery. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Glouageentha, St. John's Parish, and Ratass Church. The picturesque setting of Tralee Town Park and Tralee Bay Wetlands exemplify the city's natural beauty.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Tralee. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Brook Manor Lodge - This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Cois Li B&B - Amenities at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and an in-room coffeemaker.
- The Ashe Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and breakfast.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Gap of Dunloe, located 17.5 mi (28.2 from the city center.
Getting Around Tralee
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Tralee Station. Tralee might not have as many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Tralee
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Tralee gets about 36.14 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Tralee?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tralee, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Tralee?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Tralee?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Tralee?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Tralee?
What's the best high-end hotel in Tralee?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Tralee?
What's the best golf hotel in Tralee?
Recent Reviews in Tralee
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Tralee airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Tralee?
- Where to stay near top Tralee attractions?
- More accommodation types in Tralee
- Which hotel chains are in Tralee?
- What are the most popular hotels in Tralee?
- Are there hotels near Tralee?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends