Search Killarney, County Kerry Hotels from AU$114
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 10 Mar. 2020
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Killarney, and visitors give high marks for the live music scene, entertainment choices, and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its local tours, restaurants, and parks. A top sight in the city is Gap of Dunloe.
- There are 76 hotels and other accommodations in Killarney
- The closest major airport is in Killarney (KIR-Kerry) 13.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Cahirciveen (CHE-Reeroe) 51.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Killarney
Well known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Knockreer Estate, INEC Killarney, and Muckross House. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like St. Mary's Church, Killarney House Gardens, and St. Mary's Cathedral. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the parks and these places to visit: Gap of Dunloe, Cloghmochuda, and Ross Island.
In Killarney, you'll be able to select from 76 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Killarney Park Hotel - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Killeen House Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Salmon Leap Farm B&B - Amenities at this 3-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Killarney
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Killarney Station. Killarney may not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Killarney
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- About 36.14 inches of rain falls on Killarney each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 66°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Killarney?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Killarney, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Killarney?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Killarney?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Killarney?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Killarney?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Killarney?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Killarney?
What's the best boutique hotel in Killarney?
What's the best golf hotel in Killarney?
What's the best hotel in Killarney that's close to historical sites?
Recent Reviews in Killarney
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Killarney airport?
- Where to stay near top Killarney attractions?
- More accommodation types in Killarney
- What kind of hotels are in Killarney?
- Which hotel chains are in Killarney?
- What are the most popular hotels in Killarney?
- Are there hotels near Killarney?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends