Visitors to Killorglin are sure to enjoy the riverfront and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its golf courses. A top sight in the area is Gap of Dunloe.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Killorglin
- The closest major airport is in Killarney (KIR-Kerry) 21.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Cahirciveen (CHE-Reeroe) 33.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Killorglin
The riverfront and gardens exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Caragh Lake and Carrantuohill. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are The Basement Museum and Ballykissane Pier.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Killorglin. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Carrig Country House - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Ard na Sidhe Country House - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- The Grove Lodge - This 4-star cottage features free WiFi, free parking, and a library. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Gap of Dunloe, located 8.5 mi (13.6 from the city center.
Dressing for Killorglin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Killorglin gets about 36.14 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F