- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of The Dunloe Hotel & Gardens
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
About this area
Located in Beaufort, The Dunloe Hotel & Gardens is in a rural location. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Killarney National Park and O'Sullivan's Cascade, while INEC Killarney and Knockreer Estate are cultural highlights. Killarney House Gardens and Dhu Varren Garden are also worth visiting.
- Dunloe Golf Course - 10 min walk
- Lough Leane - 4 min drive
- Beaufort Golf Course - 5 min drive
- Killarney Golf Club - 9 min drive
- Gap of Dunloe - 10 min drive
- Killarney Station - 11 min drive
- Killarney (KIR-Kerry) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
The Dunloe Hotel & Gardens
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Dunloe Hotel Gardens Beaufort
- Dunloe Gardens Beaufort
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Beautiful grounds, spotlessly clean, pool fabulous, well laid out kids playground