Visitors to Dingle are sure to enjoy the live music, waterfront, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, seafood restaurants, and aquarium.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in Dingle
- The closest major airport is in Cahirciveen (CHE-Reeroe) 23.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Killarney (KIR-Kerry) 49.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dingle
The city is well known for its live music scene and cultural venues like The Dillon Gallery and Greenlane Gallery. Attractions like Irish Adventures and Dingle Oceanworld Aquarium are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like St. James Church, Ballyavenooragh, and St. Mary's Church.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Dingle. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Milltown House - With a stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Dingle Benners Hotel - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Dingle Skellig Hotel & Peninsula Spa - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Dingle
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Dingle gets about 36.14 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F