Overview of Parkavon Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Killarney, Parkavon Hotel is in the city centre. INEC Killarney and Knockreer Estate are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Killarney Riding Stables and Ross Golf Club. Travelling with kids? Consider Killarney House Gardens, or check out an event or a game at Killarney Race Course. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course and golf lessons nearby, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails.
- INEC Killarney - 8 min walk
- Cinema Killarney - 11 min walk
- St. Mary's Cathedral - 2 min drive
- Killarney Race Course - 6 min drive
- Fitzgerald Stadium - 7 min drive
- Killarney Station - 18 min walk
- Cork (ORK) - 71 min drive
- The Restaurant — 1 min walk
- The Bar — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 12.50 and EUR 12.50 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The breakfast was not nice at all. It would not encourage me to go back because of it. It was definitely not worth the money. The coffee was awful also. My kids didn’t eat the breakfast even though we paid for it.