Visitors to Ballybunion are sure to enjoy the golf courses, beaches, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and relaxing setting.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Ballybunion
- The closest major airport is in Killarney (KIR-Kerry) 39.6 from the city center
- The next closest is in Shannon (SNN) 52.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ballybunion
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Bromore Cliffs, Ladies Beach, and Men's Beach. Golfing is a top activity, and Ballybunion Golf Club is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Beal Castle and Ballybunion Castle.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Ballybunion. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Tides B&B - With a stay at this 5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a business center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and bathrooms.
- Teach de Broc - Guest House - Our customers like the helpful staff at this guesthouse. This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Ballybunion
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 65°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 38°F at night
- About 36.14 inches of rain falls on Ballybunion each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 66°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 37°F