Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Castlegregory, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens and golf courses.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Castlegregory
- The closest major airport is in Killarney (KIR-Kerry) 36 from the city center
- The next closest is in Cahirciveen (CHE-Reeroe) 38.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Castlegregory
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and such places to visit as Sandy Bay Beach and Lough Anascaul. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Castlegregory Golf Club and Waterworld Dive Centre.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Shores Country House Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a library, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Castlegregory
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- About 36.14 inches of rain falls on Castlegregory each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 66°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F