Visiting St George's Terrace
Budget-minded travelers will find a good deal in St George's Terrace, though many tourists give high marks for the shopping, restaurants, and bars. Welcoming and walkable, this city attracts visitors with its cafés. Top attractions around the area include Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and Perth Mint.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in St George's Terrace
- Closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER) 10.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in St George's Terrace
Popular family attractions include Perth Zoo, Bayswater Waves, and SuperCars Perth. Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to London Court, Hay Street Mall, and Murray Street Mall. With 8 hotels and other lodging options in St George's Terrace, you'll find a vacation retreat at an affordable rate.
- COMO The Treasury - This 5-star hotel in Perth Central Business District features 4 restaurants, free breakfast, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- The Terrace Hotel - This 5-star hotel in Perth Central Business District features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar/lounge. Our customers like its restaurant and helpful staff.
- Parmelia Hilton Perth - With a stay at this 5-star hotel in Perth Central Business District, you'll have access to a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and an MP3 dock. Visitors like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Outside of the city, popular places to visit include Kings Park and Botanic Garden located 1.7 mi (2.7 from city center and City Beach which is 6.1 mi (9.7 away.
Dressing for St George's Terrace
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 49°F at night
- About 29.96 inches of rain falls on St George's Terrace each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 88°F while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 47°F