- Hay Street Mall
- 6 min walk
- RAC Arena
- 10 min walk
- Elizabeth Quay
- 11 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Perth, Holiday Inn Perth City Centre is in the city centre and near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Elizabeth Quay and Kings Park and Botanic Garden, while Perth Zoo and Adventure World are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at RAC Arena or nib Stadium.
- Hay Street Mall - 6 min walk
- RAC Arena - 10 min walk
- Elizabeth Quay - 11 min walk
- Perth Concert Hall - 13 min walk
- Royal Perth Hospital - 15 min walk
- Perth Underground Station - 4 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- Ivy & Jack – Restaurant with a bar offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Holiday Inn Perth City Centre
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 55.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 50 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 32 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 24 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Holiday Inn Perth City Centre Hotel
- Holiday Inn Perth City Centre
- Perth Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Perth City Centre Hotel Perth
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities