Visiting Paradise Point
Those traveling to Paradise Point are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Dreamworld, Warner Bros. Movie World, and Sea World are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 681 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Gold Coast
- The closest major airport is in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) 33.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Paradise Point
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Dreamworld, Warner Bros. Movie World, and Sea World. In the area, you'll also find Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast and Cavill Avenue.
As you plan your vacation to Paradise Point, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 355 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Mercure Gold Coast Resort is located 10.4 mi from the heart of Paradise Point. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Carrara can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Novotel Surfers Paradise is 8.7 mi from the center of Paradise Point. This 4.5-star hotel in Surfers Paradise features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Our customers like its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Meriton Suites Broadbeach, Gold Coast is 10.7 mi from central Paradise Point. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star aparthotel in Broadbeach can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Surfers Paradise Beach, located 8.9 mi (14.3 from the center of the city.
Dressing for Paradise Point
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 59°F at night
- Paradise Point gets about 1.26 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 51°F