Search Papakura, Auckland Hotels from AU$110
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 1 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 27 Sep. 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Papakura has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Around the area, top sights include Mt. Eden, Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World, and Sky Tower.
- You'll find 600 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Auckland
- The closest major airport is in Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) 17.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Papakura
A favorite place to visit in the city is Karaka Sales Complex. Additionally, in the area you'll find Mt. Eden and Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Papakura. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Papakura Motor Lodge & Motel - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Colonial Motel - Our customers like the comfortable beds and location at this motel. With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Sky Tower, located 18.3 mi (29.5 from the heart of the city, and One Tree Hill Domain, which is 14.9 mi (23.9 away.
Getting Around Papakura
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Papakura Station. Papakura might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Papakura
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 57°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 61°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 50°F at night
- About 49.25 inches of rain falls on Papakura each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 46°F
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Papakura airport?
- Where to stay near top Papakura attractions?
- More accommodation types in Papakura
- What kind of hotels are in Papakura?
- Which hotel chains are in Papakura?
- What are the most popular hotels in Papakura?
- Are there hotels near Papakura?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends