- Aotea Centre
- 3 min walk
- The Civic
- 6 min walk
- Sky Tower
- 6 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Grand Millennium Auckland is located by the sea and in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Auckland Domain and Mt. Eden, while Auckland Zoo and Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Spark Arena or Eden Park.
- Aotea Centre - 3 min walk
- Queen Street Shopping District - 3 min walk
- The Civic - 6 min walk
- Sky Tower - 6 min walk
- SkyCity Casino - 7 min walk
- Auckland Britomart Station - 17 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- Millennium Brasserie – Brasserie offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Katsura Restaurant – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Atrium Lounge – Cocktail bar. Open daily.
About this property
Grand Millennium Auckland
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 25 and NZD 34 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: NZD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: NZD 50 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
it was nice to stay at the grand millennium hotel, excellent staff, convenient location.