Visitors can enjoy all that Mundaring has to offer including the lakeside setting, waterfalls, and live music. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic landscape. Top sights around the area include WACA Ground and Perth Mint.
- You'll find 355 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER) 19.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mundaring
Notable places to visit in the area include WACA Ground and Perth Mint.
Dressing for Mundaring
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 70°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Mundaring gets about 29.92 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 47°F