- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Crown Perth
- 19 min walk
- Optus Stadium
- 4 min drive
- Ascot Racecourse
- 4 min drive
- Perth, WA (PER)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
In the business district and near a train station, Aloft Perth is in an area with good airport proximity. Shoppers can check out Hay Street Mall, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Elizabeth Quay and Kings Park and Botanic Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Optus Stadium or Ascot Racecourse.
- Crown Perth - 19 min walk
- Optus Stadium - 4 min drive
- Ascot Racecourse - 4 min drive
- Langley Park - 6 min drive
- nib Stadium - 7 min drive
- Burswood Station - 12 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 8 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 29 and AUD 29 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.