- Crown Perth
- 3 min drive
- Optus Stadium
- 3 min drive
- Ascot Racecourse
- 4 min drive
- Perth, WA (PER)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Near a train station, Toorak Lodge is in an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Perth Zoo is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Elizabeth Quay and Kings Park and Botanic Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Ascot Racecourse or Optus Stadium.
- Crown Perth - 3 min drive
- Optus Stadium - 3 min drive
- Ascot Racecourse - 4 min drive
- Langley Park - 5 min drive
- nib Stadium - 6 min drive
- Burswood Station - 17 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- Coachman – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 50 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 0 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Property is also known as
- Toorak Lodge Rivervale
- Toorak Lodge
- Toorak Rivervale