Families will find kid-friendly activities in Manly, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its local tours. Top sights around the area include Sydney Opera House, Bondi Beach, and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 18.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Manly
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Store Beach, Sydney Harbour National Park, and Shelly Beach. Top activities include taking a ferry and taking local tours, while Manly Wharf is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are North Head Quarantine Station and Manly Quarantine Station.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 39 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Manly. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Quest Manly - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a fitness center and parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Manly Surfside Holiday Apartments - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and beach locale at this apartment. With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and concierge services, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with pillowtop beds. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Sydney Opera House, located 5.8 mi (9.3 from the heart of the city, and Bondi Beach, which is 5.8 mi (9.3 away.
Dressing for Manly
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Average annual rainfall for Manly is 46.77 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 47°F