Search Ka'a'awa, Hawaii Hotels from AU$102
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 3 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 27 Aug. 2019
Those visiting Kaaawa will find plenty to explore and enjoy. USS Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri Memorial, and Aloha Tower are some of the top sights around the area. The closest major airport is in Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) 22.9 from the city center. The next closest is in Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) 32.3 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kaaawa
A favorite place to visit in the city is Crouching Lion. Additionally, in the area you'll find USS Arizona Memorial and USS Missouri Memorial.
You may not be able to find a place to stay centrally in Kaaawa, but there are plenty of choices in the surrounding area. These are other cities where you can stay nearby:
- In Hauula, you'll find 36 hotels and other lodging options to choose from and Ahupua'a O Kahana State Park is one sight to visit
- In Kahalu u, you'll find 3 hotels and other lodging options to choose from and Aloha Ke Akua Chapel is one sight to visit
- There are 17 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Kaneohe, and sights to visit include Aloha Ke Akua Chapel and Heʻeia Kea Harbor
Popular places to see in the area include Aloha Tower, located 15.6 mi (25.1 from the city center, and Polynesian Cultural Center, which is 8.1 mi (13 away.
Dressing for Kaaawa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 67°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 69°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Average annual rainfall for Kaaawa is 52.87 inches
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 67°F