- Honolulu Zoo
- 2 min walk
- Waikiki Aquarium
- 10 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Teddy's Bigger Burgers
- 1 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located near the beach, Queen Kapiolani Hotel is in Honolulu's Waikiki neighbourhood. Royal Hawaiian Center and Ala Moana Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Aloha Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Honolulu Zoo - 2 min walk
- Waikiki Beach - 8 min walk
- Waikiki Aquarium - 10 min walk
- Moana Surfrider - 10 min walk
- International Market Place - 13 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 14 min drive
- DECK. Bar & Grille — 1 min walk
- Hula's - 1 min walk
- Teddy's Bigger Burgers - 1 min walk
- Starbucks - 2 min walk
- Tucker & Bevvy Picnic food - 2 min walk
About this property
Queen Kapiolani Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 250 per accommodation, per stay.
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb/23 kg)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 45.99 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 45.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 250 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - TA-207-956-5824-01. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector, a security system and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Queen Kapiolani Hotel Honolulu
- Queen Kapiolani Hotel
- Queen Kapiolani Honolulu
- Queen Kapiolani
- Hotel Queen Kapiolani
- Queen Kapiolani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
My family had a wonderful stay. Our room was exactly as advertised with a gorgeous room of diamond head and the beach. The staff was friendly and helpful, and we appreciated that our room was promptly cleaned every morning after we heeded to the beach. Location was very convenient and we walked through Waikiki every day but also drove around the island and explored.