Search Huon Valley, Tasmania Hotels from AU$105
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 27 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 28 Jun. 2020
Visiting Huon Valley
Tourists are sure to enjoy all the features that Huon Valley has to offer. This city attracts visitors with its tucked away ambiance.
- There are 33 hotels and other accommodations in Huon Valley
- Closest major airport is in Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) 59.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Huon Valley
Favorite places to visit in the city include Forest & Heritage Centre, Wooden Boat Centre, and St. Imre Vineyard. Hartz Mountains National Park and Esperance Bay Park are a couple of additional sights to visit while you're here. With 33 hotels and other lodging options in Huon Valley, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates.
- Ashdowns of Dover Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, you'll have access to free breakfast, free WiFi, and pillowtop beds. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Rosefield - Amenities at this 4-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and parking.
- Woodbridge Hill Hideaway - With a stay at this 4.5-star chalet, you'll have access to an indoor pool, free WiFi, and a private spa tub.
Outside of the city, popular places to visit include Mt. Wellington located 24.6 mi (39.5 from city center and Cascade Brewery which is 26.4 mi (42.5 away.
Dressing for Huon Valley
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 67°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 61°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- About 20.67 inches of rain falls on Huon Valley each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 71°F while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 40°F
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Huon Valley?
- Where to stay near top Huon Valley attractions?
- More accommodation types in Huon Valley
- What kind of hotels are in Huon Valley?
- Which hotel chains are in Huon Valley?
- What are the most popular hotels in Huon Valley?
- Are there hotels near Huon Valley?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends