Those visiting Dover are sure to enjoy all the features offered. This city attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming ambiance.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Dover
- The closest major airport is in Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) 65.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dover
Favorite places to visit in the city include Esperance Bay Park, Kents Beach, and Port Esperance. As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 4 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Dover.
- Ashdowns of Dover Bed and Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Driftwood Cottages - With a stay at this 3.5-star cottage, guests have access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with in-room kitchens. Our customers like its location.
Dressing for Dover
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 72°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 67°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Dover gets about 20.63 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and January with an average temperature of 72°F while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 39°F