Visiting Port Huon
Visitors to Port Huon are sure to enjoy the restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront and gardens.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Port Huon
- The closest major airport is in Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) 57 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Huon
Places to visit in the larger region include Forest & Heritage Centre, Wooden Boat Centre, and Picton River. Additionally, you'll find Hartz Mountains National Park and Huon Apple & Heritage Museum in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Port Huon Cottages - With a stay at this 4-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Port Huon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 72°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 67°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Port Huon gets about 20.63 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F