Visitors can enjoy all that Kettering has to offer including the waterfront and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Mount Nelson Lookout, Mt. Wellington, and Cascade Brewery are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 208 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hobart
- The closest major airport is in Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) 38.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kettering
A couple of favorite places to visit are Oyster Cove Marina and Kettering Ferry Terminal. Additionally, in the area you'll find Mount Nelson Lookout and Mt. Wellington.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Cove Kettering Luxury Suites - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this B&B. This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
A top sight outside the city is Cascade Brewery, located 16.3 mi (26.2 from the center of the city.
Dressing for Kettering
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 67°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 61°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Kettering gets about 20.63 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 40°F