Overview of Wrest Point
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Water Edge Twin Room
Standard Room - Mountain View
Standard Room - Harbour View
Executive Suite, King Bed, Harbor View
Water Edge King Room
Deluxe Room, King Bed, Harbor View
Deluxe Room, King Bed, Mountain View
Suite, 1 King Bed, Harbour View
Deluxe Twin Room, Two Double Beds, Mountain View
Deluxe Twin Room, Two Double Beds, Harbor View
About this area
Located in Sandy Bay, Wrest Point is in the business district and on the waterfront. Constitution Dock and Hobart Cruise Terminal are worth visiting if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens and Mount Nelson Lookout. Hobart Aquatic Centre and Subantarctic Plant House are also worth visiting.
- Wrest Point Casino - 3 min walk
- University of Tasmania - 13 min walk
- Salamanca Market - 6 min drive
- Salamanca Place - 6 min drive
- Brooke Street Pier - 7 min drive
- Bridgewater Junction Station - 21 min drive
- Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) - 25 min drive
- The Point Revolving — 1 min walk
- Boardwalk Bistro and Cafe — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 25 for adults and AUD 17 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
we found the hotel central and easy to get everywhere we wanted to go. The only problem is getting our room and some of the staff in the Birdcage were rude