- Tasmanian Hockey Centre
- 9 min walk
- Theatre Royal
- 4 min drive
- Playhouse Theatre
- 5 min drive
- Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Maylands Lodge is located in New Town. Travellers looking for local activities can try Constitution Dock and Hobart Cruise Terminal, while those looking to experience a bit of culture can stop by Museum of Old and New Art. Hobart Aquatic Centre and Subantarctic Plant House are also worth visiting.
- Tasmanian Hockey Centre - 9 min walk
- Theatre Royal - 4 min drive
- Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery - 4 min drive
- Playhouse Theatre - 5 min drive
- Hobart Town Hall - 5 min drive
- Tasmanian Transport Museum Station - 11 min drive
- Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) - 16 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 65.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 25.0 per day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 25.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 65.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Love this place, it was so classy yet homey!!! Soooo satisfied with this choice!