Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Heatherbrae, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and gardens.
- You'll find 144 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Newcastle
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 8.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Heatherbrae
Places to visit in the larger region include Hunter Region Botanic Gardens, Hunter Wetlands Centre, and Stockton Sandspit. You'll also find University of Newcastle and Stockton Sand Dunes in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Airport Motel Sir Francis Drake - This 4-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Heatherbrae
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Heatherbrae is 1.30 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 47°F