Search Green Island, Queensland Hotels from AU$89
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Green Island
Visitors to Green Island are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its aquarium. The closest major airport is in Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.) 26.9 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Green Island
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Coral Sea. Additionally, you might want to add Marineland Melanesia to your agenda.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Green Island Resort - This 4-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Dressing for Green Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 63°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 67°F
- Average annual rainfall for Green Island is 81.65 inches
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 63°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Green Island?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Green Island, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Green Island?
Recent Reviews in Green Island
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Green Island airport?
- Where to stay near top Green Island attractions?
- More accommodation types in Green Island
- What kind of hotels are in Green Island?
- What are the most popular hotels in Green Island?
- Are there hotels near Green Island?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends