Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Glebe, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the cafés and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and parks. Around the area, top sights include Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, and Bondi Beach.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 6.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Glebe
Notable city landmarks like Sze Yup Temple and Bellevue Cottage might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Blackwattle Bay Park and Glebe Markets.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Glebe. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Verona Guest House - Amenities at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Sydney, Glebe Point YHA - Hostel - With a stay at this 3-star hostel, guests can enjoy access to a rooftop terrace and a game room, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Alishan International Guest House - With a stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to parking and laundry facilities, along with WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Sydney Harbour Bridge, located 2.1 mi (3.4 from the heart of the city, and Sydney Opera House, which is 2.1 mi (3.4 away.
Getting Around Glebe
Nearby metro stations include Glebe Light Rail Station and Jubilee Park Light Rail Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a car rental for your journey.
Dressing for Glebe
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Glebe is 46.77 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 47°F