Search Gianyar, Bali Hotels from AU$19
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Jan. 2020
Reviewed on 15 Dec. 2019
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Gianyar, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the safari tours and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its spas. Market, Market, and Kuta Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 29 hotels and other accommodations in Gianyar
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) 30 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gianyar
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Lebih Beach, Cucukan Beach, and Keramas Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sanggar Bona Alit Art Space and Bali Theatre.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Gianyar. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Rumah Luwih Beach Resort and Spa Bali - This 4.5-star hotel features a private beach, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Komune Resort & Beach Club Bali - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this resort. This 4-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi.
- Bali Diamond Villas - With a stay at this 4-star villa, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private pool. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Market, located 5 mi (8 from the heart of the city, and Market, which is 12.1 mi (19.5 away.
Dressing for Gianyar
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 71°F at night
- About 1.73 inches of rain falls on Gianyar each year
- Hottest months are usually November and April with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 69°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Gianyar?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Gianyar, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Gianyar?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Gianyar?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Gianyar?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Gianyar?
What's the best luxury hotel in Gianyar?
Recent Reviews in Gianyar
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Gianyar airport?
- Where to stay near top Gianyar attractions?
- More accommodation types in Gianyar
- What kind of hotels are in Gianyar?
- Which hotel chains are in Gianyar?
- What are the most popular hotels in Gianyar?
- Are there hotels near Gianyar?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends