Visitors can enjoy all that Enoshima has to offer including the beaches, monuments, and aquarium. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its seafood restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Hakkeijima Sea Paradise, Sankei-en Park, and Yokohama Stadium.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Enoshima
- The closest major airport is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda) 39.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Enoshima
Favorite places to visit in the city include Enoshimadaishi, Kodama Shrine, and Enoshima Shrine. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Enoshima Sea Candle and Samuel Cocking Garden.
As you plan your vacation to Enoshima, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 64 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are a few places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Iwamotoro Honkan is located in the heart of Enoshima. This 3.5-star ryokan in Enoshima features a restaurant and a game room.
- Shin Yokohama Prince Hotel is located 0.2 mi from the heart of Enoshima. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Yokohama can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and a health club, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and proximity to public transit.
- InterContinental Yokohama Grand is 0.2 mi from the center of Enoshima. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Minato Mirai 21 can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 6 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and proximity to public transit.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Hakkeijima Sea Paradise, located 9.5 mi (15.3 from the city center, and Sankei-en Park, which is 12.9 mi (20.8 away.
Dressing for Enoshima
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 30°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Enoshima is 45.47 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 31°F