- Enoshima Shrine
- 3 min walk
- Enoshima Sea Candle
- 6 min walk
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 40 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Iwamotoro Honkan is located in Fujisawa. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Tokyo Bay and Shonankaigan Park, while Kamakura Museum of Literature and Kaiko Takeshi Memorial Hall are cultural highlights. Hakkeijima Sea Paradise and Samuel Cocking Garden are also worth visiting.
- Enoshima Shrine - 3 min walk
- Enoshima Sea Candle - 6 min walk
- Enoshima Aquarium - 15 min walk
- Inamuragasaki Beach - 6 min drive
- Tsujido Seaside Park - 7 min drive
- Mejiroyamashita Station - 3 min drive
- Tsujido station - 6 min drive
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 92 min drive
- ハルミ食堂 - 1 min walk
- かいしま - 1 min walk
- しらす問屋 とびっちょ - 1 min walk
- きむら - 4 min walk
- 弁天茶屋 - 5 min walk
About this property
Things to do
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Iwamotoro Honkan Inn KANAGAWA
- Iwamotoro Honkan Inn
- Iwamotoro Honkan KANAGAWA
- Iwamotoro Honkan