Visiting East Maitland
Visitors to East Maitland are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, live music, and coffeehouses.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in East Maitland
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 24.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in East Maitland
A favorite place to visit in the city is Maitland Gaol. Additionally, you'll find Maitland Regional Art Gallery and Winter Art Bazaar in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in East Maitland. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Windsor Castle Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Best Western Endeavour Motel - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. This 3.5-star motel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Molly Morgan Motor Inn - This 3-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around East Maitland
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Victoria Street Station or East Maitland Station. East Maitland may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for East Maitland
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 53°F at night
- East Maitland gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 47°F