Search Dubai, Dubai Hotels from AU$39
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Dubai, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture. Top sights in the city include Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, and Mall of the Emirates.
- There are 1006 hotels and other accommodations in Dubai
- The closest major airport is in Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) 5.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.) 22.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dubai
Cultural venues in the city include Dubai Museum, The Dubai Heritage Village, and Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House. Favorite family attractions include Aquaventure and Wild Wadi Water Park. The city is notable for landmarks like Burj Khalifa, Grand Mosque, and Jumeirah Mosque.
In Dubai, you'll be able to select from 1006 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- One&Only The Palm - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Palm Jumeirah can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Renaissance Downtown Hotel, Dubai - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this hotel in Beach & Coast, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 5 restaurants, along with pillowtop beds.
- Raffles Dubai - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Bur Dubai can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Other favorite sights in Dubai include Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates, and Ski Dubai. A top sight outside the city is Sahara Centre, located 4.9 mi (7.8 from the heart of the city.
Getting Around Dubai
With so many choices for transportation, exploring Dubai is simple. You can access metro transit at Palm Deira Station, Al Ras Station, and Baniyas Square Station. You can learn about your water travel options at the local marina.
Dressing for Dubai
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 57°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 105°F, while the average at night is 77°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 98°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- Dubai gets about 2.36 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 104°F, whereas February and December are often coldest, averaging 60°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Dubai?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Dubai, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Dubai?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Dubai?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Dubai?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Dubai?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Dubai?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Dubai?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Dubai?
What's the best boutique hotel in Dubai?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Dubai?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Dubai?
Recent Reviews in Dubai
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Dubai airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Dubai?
- Where to stay near top Dubai attractions?
- More accommodation types in Dubai
- What kind of hotels are in Dubai?
- Which hotel chains are in Dubai?
- What are the most popular hotels in Dubai?
- Are there hotels near Dubai?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends