- 6 min drive
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah
- 20 min drive
- Burj Al Arab
- 20 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)
- 37 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Dubai's Palm Jumeirah neighbourhood, Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah is near theme parks and on a private beach. Dubai Marina and Burj Al Arab are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Jumeirah Beach and Kite Beach. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Aquaventure and Wild Wadi Water Park.
- Aquaventure - 6 min drive
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah - 20 min drive
- Burj Al Arab - 20 min drive
- Ski Dubai - 21 min drive
- Wild Wadi Water Park - 21 min drive
- Mall of the Emirates Station - 19 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 37 min drive
- Where to eat
- Social by Heinz Beck – Beachfront restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
- LAO – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering Vietnamese cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Mezzerie – Pool-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Palm Avenue – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AED 145 for adults and AED 77.5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 100 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: AED 100 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 395 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah Hotel
- Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities