- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- 4 min drive
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah
- 17 min drive
- Burj Al Arab
- 22 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)
- 34 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Dubai's Palm Jumeirah neighbourhood, Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa is near a metro station and by the ocean. Dubai Marina Mall and The Walk are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Aquaventure and Wild Wadi Water Park. Travelling with kids? Consider Global Village and Dubailand.
- Aquaventure - 4 min drive
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah - 17 min drive
- Wild Wadi Water Park - 22 min drive
- Burj Al Arab - 22 min drive
- Jumeirah Beach - 22 min drive
- Mall of the Emirates Station - 16 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 34 min drive
- Where to eat
- Manava – Al fresco dining buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
- Porterhouse Grill – Al fresco dining steakhouse offering international cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Bottega – Delicatessen offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Moana – Pool-view fine-dining restaurant offering seafood. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AED 500.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 2050
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 1300 (from 12 to 18 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 145.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 350 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sofitel Dubai Palm Resort
- Sofitel Palm Resort
- Sofitel Dubai Palm
- Sofitel Palm
- Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort Spa
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Excellent updated property with tasty food and good customer service.