Visiting Double Bay
Visitors to Double Bay are sure to enjoy the restaurants, shopping, and cafés. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its beaches. Sydney Opera House, Bondi Beach, and Sydney Harbour Bridge are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 9.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Double Bay
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Redleaf Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Steyne Park to your agenda.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Intercontinental Sydney Double Bay - This 5-star hotel in Sydney Eastern Suburbs features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Sydney Opera House, located 2.1 mi (3.3 from the city center, and Bondi Beach, which is 2.2 mi (3.6 away.
Dressing for Double Bay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- About 46.77 inches of rain falls on Double Bay each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F