Visitors to Collaroy are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, cafés, and sporting events. Around the area, top sights include Newport Beach, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Sydney Opera House.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 25.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Collaroy
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Dee Why Beach. In the area, you'll also find Newport Beach and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Bellagio by the Sea - This 4-star hotel features an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a sauna. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Sydney Opera House, located 9.7 mi (15.6 from the city center, and Bondi Beach, which is 10.7 mi (17.2 away.
Dressing for Collaroy
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- About 46.77 inches of rain falls on Collaroy each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 47°F