Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Cannonvale, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and spas.
- You'll find 118 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Airlie Beach
- The closest major airport is in Proserpine, QLD (PPP-Whitsunday Coast) 27.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Hamilton Island, QLD (HTI-Great Barrier Reef) 28.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cannonvale
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Bicentennial Park and Cannonvale Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Whitsunday Art Gallery and Whitsunday Shopping Centre.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Cannonvale. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mirage Whitsundays - With a stay at this 4-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and room size.
- BIG4 Adventure Whitsunday Resort - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and pool at this campground. With a stay at this 4.5-star campground, guests can enjoy access to a free water park and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Whitsunday Waterfront Apartments - This 3-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Cannonvale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 70°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 65°F at night
- Cannonvale gets about 1.65 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually December and January with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 57°F