- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Boathaven Beach
- 4 min walk
- Airlie Beach Market
- 6 min walk
- Airlie Beach Lagoon
- 6 min walk
- Proserpine, QLD (PPP-Whitsunday Coast)
- 34 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Airlie Beach, Airlie Beach Hotel is in the city centre and on the beach. Port of Airlie and Shute Harbour Jetty are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Airlie Beach Market and Whitsunday Shopping Centre. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Boathaven Beach - 4 min walk
- Airlie Beach Market - 6 min walk
- Airlie Beach Lagoon - 6 min walk
- Port of Airlie - 8 min walk
- Coral Sea Marina - 3 min drive
- Proserpine Station - 23 min drive
- Proserpine, QLD (PPP-Whitsunday Coast) - 34 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Pub – Restaurant with a bar offering pizza. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Airlie Beach Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 8:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 49.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 25.0 per day.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 25.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 49.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.8 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Airlie Beach Hotel
- Airlie Beach Hotel Whitsunday Islands
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Excellent, thoroughly enjoyed our stay!!!! Very Clean