Visiting Shute Harbour
Visitors to Shute Harbour are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its coffeehouses. A top sight in the area is Whitehaven Beach.
- You'll find 118 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Airlie Beach
- The closest major airport is in Hamilton Island, QLD (HTI-Great Barrier Reef) 17.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Proserpine, QLD (PPP-Whitsunday Coast) 33.3 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Shute Harbour
Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Shute Harbour Jetty is one place to visit. Additionally, you'll find Whitehaven Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Shute Harbour. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Baybliss Apartments - This 4.5-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Coral Point Lodge - Our customers like the pool at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free parking, and laundry facilities.
Dressing for Shute Harbour
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 70°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 65°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Shute Harbour is 1.89 inches
- December and January are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 57°F