Visitors can enjoy all that Flametree has to offer including the beaches, shopping, and restaurants. The quaint and tucked away setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 118 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Airlie Beach
- The closest major airport is in Hamilton Island, QLD (HTI-Great Barrier Reef) 22.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Proserpine, QLD (PPP-Whitsunday Coast) 32.3 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Flametree
Places to visit in the larger region include Port of Airlie, Airlie Beach Market, and Airlie Beach Lagoon. In the area, you'll also find Abell Point Marina and Shute Harbour Jetty.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Flametree Tourist Village - With a stay at this 3.5-star campground, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
Dressing for Flametree
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 70°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 65°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Flametree is 1.89 inches
- Hottest months are usually December and January with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 57°F