Visitors are sure to enjoy the bars, lakeside, and restaurants in Burradoo. This city attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming ambiance.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Burradoo
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional) 35.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Burradoo
- Briars Country Lodge - This 4-star motel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff and room size.
- Oxley Motel - Amenities at this 3.5-star motel include free WiFi and free parking. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Getting Around Burradoo
Burradoo has transportation options to help you easily get around. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Burradoo Station.
Dressing for Burradoo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Burradoo is 34.88 inches
- Hottest months are usually November and December with an average temperature of 78°F while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 43°F