Search Bracknell, England Hotels from AU$88
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Bracknell, and visitors give high marks for the lively bar scene and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its spas. Legoland, Windsor Castle, and Oracle are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Bracknell
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow) 21.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in London (LGW-Gatwick) 50.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bracknell
Families come for attractions such as Bracknell Ski Slope, Coral Reef Bracknells Water World, and Look Out Discovery Centre. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Bracknell and Wokingham College is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Blue Mountain Golf Centre and South Hill Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Bracknell. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Stirrups Country House Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Beneficial House by House of Fisher - Our customers like the convenient parking at this apartment. With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Hilton Bracknell Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Top places to see around the area include Legoland, located 5.6 mi (9 from the heart of the city, and Windsor Castle, which is 7.7 mi (12.4 away.
Getting Around Bracknell
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Bracknell Station or Bracknell Martins Heron Station. Bracknell might not have as many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bracknell
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Bracknell each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Bracknell?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bracknell, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Bracknell?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Bracknell?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Bracknell?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Bracknell?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Bracknell?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Bracknell?
What's the best golf hotel in Bracknell?
Recent Reviews in Bracknell
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Bracknell airport?
- Where to stay near top Bracknell attractions?
- More accommodation types in Bracknell
- What kind of hotels are in Bracknell?
- Which hotel chains are in Bracknell?
- What are the most popular hotels in Bracknell?
- Are there hotels near Bracknell?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends