Visitors to Blairgowrie are sure to enjoy the beaches, cafés, and spas. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping. A top sight in the area is London Bridge.
- There are 52 hotels and other accommodations in Blairgowrie
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon) 46 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Blairgowrie
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Blairgowrie Beach. Additionally, you'll find London Bridge in the area.
In Blairgowrie, there are 52 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Boathouse Resort Studios & Suites - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Moody's Motel - Our customers like the beach locale and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a spa tub, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Blairgowrie
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 77°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 62°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 44°F at night
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Blairgowrie each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 41°F