Visitors to Belmont are sure to enjoy the restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its cafés. Top sights around the area include Mavericks, Computer History Museum, and Stanford Shopping Center.
- You'll find 533 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of San Francisco
- The closest major airport is in San Carlos, CA (SQL) 4.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) 13.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Belmont
A couple of favorite places to visit are Peninsula Museum of Art and Belmont Iceland. In the area, you'll also find Mavericks and Computer History Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Belmont. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- HYATT house Belmont/Redwood Shores - This 3-star condo features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Belmont Redwood Shores - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Suites Belmont - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to see in the area include Stanford Shopping Center, located 8.5 mi (13.7 from the heart of the city, and Shoreline Park, which is 12.8 mi (20.6 away.
Getting Around Belmont
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Belmont Station. Belmont might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Belmont
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- About 19.88 inches of rain falls on Belmont each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 41°F