Visiting Daly City
Travelers give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Daly City, which is also known for its festivals. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, seaside, and monuments. Twin Peaks, Palace of Fine Arts, and Lombard Street are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 506 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of San Francisco
- The closest major airport is in San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) 10.4 from the city center
- The next closest is in Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.) 22.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Daly City
Favorite places to visit in the city include Serramonte Center, Westlake Shopping Center, and Cow Palace. In the area, you'll also find Twin Peaks and Palace of Fine Arts.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Daly City. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Sfo Daly City - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Alpine Inn And Suites - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- El Camino Inn - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Popular places to see outside the city include Lombard Street, located 8.5 mi (13.6 from the heart of the city, and Golden Gate Bridge, which is 8.5 mi (13.7 away.
Getting Around Daly City
Metro stations nearby include Colma Station and Daly City Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a car rental for your journey.
Dressing for Daly City
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 67°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Daly City is 23.15 inches
- September and October are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F