Search Burlingame, San Francisco Hotels from AU$105
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 21 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 24 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 22 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 20 Sep. 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Burlingame, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants, abundant cafés, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its monuments. Around the area, top sights include Mavericks, Twin Peaks, and South Park.
- You'll find 533 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of San Francisco
- The closest major airport is in San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) 5.6 from the city center
- The next closest is in San Carlos, CA (SQL) 11.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Burlingame
Favorite places to visit in the city include Crystal Springs Golf Course, Burlingame Museum of PEZ Memorabilia, and San Francisco Bay. Additionally, in the area you'll find Mavericks and Twin Peaks.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Burlingame. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport/Burlingame - Amenities at this hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
- Bay Landing San Francisco Airport Hotel - Our customers like the comfortable rooms and overall condition at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room refrigerator.
- Hampton Inn & Suites San Francisco-Burlingame-Airport South - This 3-star hotel features a marina, free breakfast, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include South Park, located 14.8 mi (23.8 from the city center, and Lombard Street, which is 16.4 mi (26.4 away.
Getting Around Burlingame
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Burlingame Broadway Station or Burlingame Station. Burlingame might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Burlingame
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 72°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- Average annual rainfall for Burlingame is 20.08 inches
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 45°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Burlingame?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Burlingame, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Burlingame?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Burlingame?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Burlingame?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Burlingame?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Burlingame?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Burlingame?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Burlingame?
What's the best golf hotel in Burlingame?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Burlingame?
Recent Reviews in Burlingame
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Burlingame airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Burlingame?
- Where to stay near top Burlingame attractions?
- More accommodation types in Burlingame
- Which hotel chains are in Burlingame?
- What are the most popular hotels in Burlingame?
- Are there hotels near Burlingame?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends