Overview of Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Standard Room, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (LEISURE)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, Executive Level
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking (1 Kingbed with Parlor)
Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, Executive Level
Deluxe Room, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Near a train station, Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport is in a walkable area with good airport proximity. Castro Street and Filoli are local landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Millbrae Square Shopping Center and The Shops at Tanforan. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Cow Palace.
- Millbrae Square Shopping Center - 4 min drive
- Coyote Point Park - 5 min drive
- South San Francisco Convention Center - 6 min drive
- San Mateo County Event Center - 7 min drive
- Crystal Springs Golf Course - 11 min drive
- San Francisco Intl. Airport Station - 5 min drive
- Broadway Station - 6 min walk
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Max's Restaurant & Bar of Burlingame - 4 min walk
- Maverick Jack's - 7 min walk
- I love Sushi - 7 min walk
- Safari - 7 min walk
- Knuckles Historical Sports Bar - 7 min walk
About this property
Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 6 AM to midnight. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 50, per pet, per stay, plus a one-off cleaning fee of USD 50 and a deposit of USD 100.00 per stay.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 24 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 26.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay plus a one-off USD 50 cleaning fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport Hotel
- Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Burlingame
- Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport - Burlingame Hotel Burlingame
- Crowne Plaza Burlingame
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service
Too far away from center city. English comprehension was minimal there