Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Arab Street District hotel prices
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 29 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 3 Mar. 2020
Visiting Arab Street District
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Arab Street District, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Vibrant and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its cafés. Top sights around the area include Chinatown Heritage Center, National Orchid Garden, and Universal Studios Singapore®.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodations in Arab Street District
- The closest major airport is in Singapore (SIN-Changi) 15.4 from the city center
- The next closest is in Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim) 34.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Arab Street District
The city's cultural venues include Malay Heritage Centre and Children Little Museum. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Haji Lane, Golden Mile Complex, and Fu Lu Shou Complex. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hajjah Fatimah Mosque and Sultan Mosque.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Arab Street District. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Andaz Singapore - a concept by Hyatt - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Kampong Glam can enjoy access to 6 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- The Vagabond Club, Singapore, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel - Our customers like the proximity to the airport and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Kampong Glam can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel NuVe Urbane - This 3.5-star hotel in Little India features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and a terrace. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Top places to visit outside the city include Chinatown Heritage Center, located 1.8 mi (2.9 from the heart of the city, and National Orchid Garden, which is 3.3 mi (5.3 away.
Getting Around Arab Street District
You can take advantage of metro transit at Nicoll Highway Station, Lavender Station, and Bugis Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a car rental for your journey.
Dressing for Arab Street District
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 74°F as the nighttime average
- Arab Street District gets about 3.23 inches of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Arab Street District?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Arab Street District, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Arab Street District?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Arab Street District?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Arab Street District?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Arab Street District?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Arab Street District?
What's the best boutique hotel in Arab Street District?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Arab Street District?
Recent Reviews in Arab Street District
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Arab Street District airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Arab Street District?
- Where to stay near top Arab Street District attractions?
- More accommodation types in Arab Street District
- Which hotel chains are in Arab Street District?
- What are the most popular hotels in Arab Street District?
- Are there hotels near Arab Street District?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends